Sunday, August 16, 2009

August Birthdays!

Most mom's give their child a mini B-day cake to destroy on their 1st B-day. Not Danielle, she gave Caden an entire cake to eat. Funny thing, he would have ate the whole thing if she would have let him. Instead he ate about half of the cake...maybe a little more.

Danielle's First Birthday cake...looks pretty good, I wonder who helped her?

Caden and Danielle, this boy owns his mama's heart. Danielle is a TERRIFIC mother. He is a lucky boy.

Cars was the birthday theme, had to get a picture of the decor, and of him & Papa (most people think they look a lot alike).

Samantha and Caden. Sam loves him so much!
Happy 1st B-day Caden!
Caden you are such a joy to be around and such a sweet little boy. We love you so much! You are like a brother to my girls, they love you so much. You may be as close as I get to a son. I look forward to all the years ahead of us.

Poppy and his two grandaughters.
Notice the new hair, doesn't she look cute.

Happy BirthdayPoppy!
Poppy turns 76 this year, we had a great BBQ at G & P's house to celebrate.
Poppy you mean so much to me, more than words can express. You are SO much more than a grandpa; your more like a father. All my childhood memories involve you and Granny. Thank you for all the love and support you've given me in my life. Thank you for watching the girls, they love being with you guys.
You have ALWAYS been there for me. I love you so much!!

Happy Birthday Nancy!
You are a wonderful mom. You have raised two great men, and I'm lucky enogh to be married to one of them. Our girls love you so much. Thank you for watching them this last year, they've had lots of fun with you, and will miss you on Mondays.

Happy Birthday Lance!
Lance your birthday hasn't offically happend yet, but hope you have a great one. I hope you and the guys are having a good time camping right now. I know Dexter sure enjoys the time he gets with you.

No comments: