Sunday, June 27, 2010

Braxton


My little man is now 10 weeks old. He is full of smiles and much happier now than he was the first 6 weeks of his life. He weighs 13lbs 8oz, 90% percent for height and weight, he is a big boy. At 8 weeks he started sleeping through the night. He sleeps from 11pm-7am. I think I am the luckiest new mom in the world. That never happend with my other girls, so I feel really lucky!
Next week will be the end of my maternity leave and then back to work I go. I hate to leave my new babe, but also my girls. I have had such a wonderful time home with all of them. I have had many crying spells, but I am going to trust in God to lead me down the path he wants me to take. I trust he will do what is right for my family. It may not be the path I want, but I do believe things happen for a reason.

No comments: