Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Go Utes!

The guys enjoying the game. This was Braxton first game. He was really good no crying at all. We think he liked it.

Me and my sis!

I think Dexter had fun taking a boy to the game. We usually have a cheerleader with us, but not this game.

Yes, I know why is my son in blue? Well, I've bought so much pink, that once I got started on blue I couldn't stop. My poor boy has no red shirts. I am going to get him one before the next game. At least he has the hat, right? I actually got the hat for Brooklyn for her first U game. As you can see Braxton wears it a lot more than she ever did.

Way to go Utes! It was a great game, better than the last BYU game. We almost peed our pants it was so exciting. The more games we attend, the more I understand. I think I am getting it now.

No comments: