"Ha ha mom, look what I did"
"I don't know why I did it. It was fun though!"
Yesterday I was feeding Braxton and left Brooklyn and Hadley coloring (which they do often, without a mess.) Today Brooklyn came yelling "mom come look at Hadley, " I knew right away that she colored on herself. I came down and found a very colorful girl. Hadley was very proud of herself. Of course I had to take a pic, and as I did, Brooklyn now wanted in on the credit and said "I helped." As I was cleaning Hadley I found a "B" on her cheek (if you look at her right-hand cheek you can see it,) so Brooklyn would have been busted one way or another. I told the girls not do this again, but it sure gave me a good laugh. Kids bring us all so much joy!



1 comment:
That is hillarious. What a couple of creative kids you have!
Post a Comment