A few blessed from 2010 are:
1-Poppy survived open-heart surgery in March. The surgery was hard on him, but he is back to his old self. I love you Pops.
2- Braxton arrived in April and has brought nothing but joy to our family.
3- I quit my job in Sept to stay home with my children, it is the BEST decision I have ever made. I am certain of that now. My children have grown closer to me and I become much more patient with them.
4- Dexter was blessed with a new job in Oct. He even has a boss who appreciates him. It is a breath of fresh air. God has a way of taking care of us. This job was offered to Dexter a couple weeks after I quit my job, funny how things work out. I know he misses his work wives Brad and Justin, but at least he still gets to have lunch with them a couple times a week.
We were blessed in so many more ways than I listed, but these are the ones that hit me right away.
Happy New Year!
And last, but not least...my boy said "mama" his first word. He actually said it a couple weeks earlier, but to be fair, this was the first time someone (Dexter) heard him besides me. It was SO cute, even after 4 kids; hearing that still melts my heart. He says it all the time, and knows if he calls my name I will pick him up, what a smart guy. Braxton continues to be a blessing to our family.



No comments:
Post a Comment