Saturday, April 20, 2013

Easter 2013


We had a really great Eater! We colored Eggs.

Made Easter cookies!
Of course the Easter bunny dropped by too.

The kids were pleased with all they recieved. The girls each got robes and their dolls did too, they thought that was cool. The little kids got Chipmunks. Sam got lovely perfume and Braxton Cars...no surprise here! Tatum lots of clothes and baby toys.

After the kids got ready they went to our backyard for an egg hunt, then off to church we went. It was Tatum's first time at church. After church we were off to my sisters house for lunch and another egg hunt. It was a lot of fun! I love that their are lots of little kids in my family, makes it even funner when we get together.

Me and my sisters.

Dad, Barb and their girls.

Me and my beautiful Sammie...oh, how I love her!

My Poppy and Granny...I love them to pieces.

Me and my hunk!

Tatum and his handsome daddy.

Pile on Grandma! They sure love her. Hadley always tells me how much fun she has at her house.

Should have known...if you don't get the pic in the morning you wont get one at all. Braxton wouldn't join in.

Our Easter dinner. Dex and I made a turkey, it was so nice to have a dinner with our little family. The kids loved that the table was "fancy" and that they could drink out of wine glasses. It was a wonderful day! I am so grateful to our savior for dying on the cross for our sins, and for the freedom we have to worship him openly. 

No comments: