| Braxton touching home plate. He loved playing, he is a sports nut, so not a surprise. |
| Hitting the ball. |
| Team Cheer! |
| Last game = Trophies. Braxton carried his around the house a couple days and kept telling me how awesome his trophy was. Hadley was found in the sandbox with hers. |
| Daddy, Hadley and Braxton. |
| Grandma and Papa, our cheer section. Thank you for making it to all the games. You're the BEST! |
| Dexter and his cute team in the outfield. |
| Dexter and Braxton waiting for the ball. |
| Hadie hitting the ball. |
T-Ball was so much fun! The kids loved it. I thought it was fun to watch too. I'm so grateful
my kids have a dad that is involved in their lives. I know they will remember these times forever. Dexter liked coaching T-ball, that is no surprise since that is his real passion. Thanks Dex for being an awesome dad!
my kids have a dad that is involved in their lives. I know they will remember these times forever. Dexter liked coaching T-ball, that is no surprise since that is his real passion. Thanks Dex for being an awesome dad!



1 comment:
Melissa, if I knew you had a blog I had completely forgotten about it. I've bookmarked this time!
Your t-ballers look pretty good out there and I love the pictures from Braxton's birthday. Cooper had so much fun!!
Post a Comment