Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tatum Eating Rice Cereal

Tatum is now a little over 5 months old, and he got his first taste of food.

He gobbled it right up!

He didn't fight it or spit it out at all.

When the feeding was over, we were both a little sad. He wanted more and, I was sad that it was my last time I will  give MY baby its first feeding. Don't get me wrong, I am completely happy with where I am. I LOVE this time of my life and don't want it to pass so quickly. I don't want to be a 50 year old with grown kids. The thought of that is depressing, but I guess that is why we get to have grandbabies. I heard Brooklyn say to her friend the other day "First you're a baby, then a kid, then a High School, then you go to college, then you're mom, then you're a grandma and then you die" that made me laugh, but so true!

Sam and Tatum's cute toes. My oldest and my youngest toes! SO cute. My mom would love this photo.

No comments: