Sunday, September 8, 2013

Camping

We took one camping trip this year. We were lucky enough to go with the Sanchez family.

It was Tatum's first camping trip. He was a trooper, and good sleeper.

In case you didn't know, Tatum melts my heart. I love him to pieces!

We played in the water, tried to fish, but didn't catch anything, and just relax. We had fun!

My  little Hadley girl.

My water baby.

My boys.

Two peas in a pod.

Smile!

The kids loved the water and dirt. They were a mess when we got home.

Roasted marshmallows and ate lots of yummy food.

Hiding from mom.

Our trailer is now full. Dexter, Tatum and I shared a bed, Had and Brooklyn, and Sam and Braxton.

The kids had an absolute blast! I'm sad summer is ending. There were two things I wanted to do this summer that we didn't do: drive Inn movie and sleep out on the tramp. Next year, they go to the top of the list.

No comments: