| Sam woke up early to open her gifts. |
| Part of her gift was to go skiing for the first time. So we ate breakfast and then off she went. |
| Instead of a party this year Sam had Shelby sleep over and then go skiing with her. |
| When Sam got home we had pizza and cake. Most of the day she was gone. |
| 15th Birthday cake. |
| Dexter is an awesome dad. He took the girls skiing and got them lessons. |
| Dexter taking some hidden shots. |
| Fun! |
| So happy she has at least tried it. I've never gone before. |
| Cute Birthday girl! |
| Shelby, Sam's BFF. |
| Long day of skiing. |
I can hardly believe that my baby is 15. I love her to pieces and feel so blessed to have her as my daughter. I am so proud of her in every way. She is sweet, smart, kind, loving and beautiful. The thought of her getting older and leaving home really breaks my heart. I can't imagine not seeing her everyday. She is a delight to be around and makes our house a happier place.
A little bit about Sam at 15:
She loves to have her nails painted
She loves to do her make-up and find new ways to make it even more beautiful
She loves fashion and can make any outfit stylish
She loves to designer her room
She loves the mall
Her best friend is Shelby
She love to eat more interesting foods than the rest of the family
She loves to get a 4.0 and will do whatever it takes to make it happen
She loves her siblings but wishes they were a little bit closer to her age
She cant stand being late for school or any event
She always thinks of others before herself
She talks to me about most things going on in her life
She has more clothes than I knew possible
She earn her shopping money and babysits often to earn it
She is very responsible
She is public relations officer for NJHS
Sam is brave in so many ways
Sam is an amazing person! I love her so much.



No comments:
Post a Comment