Monday, February 17, 2014

Christmas Eve 2013

Christmas eve started with a book for each kid. Dexter had to work so the kids and I had the day together.

Hadley loves the nativity scene. I find her playing with it all season long. I'm grateful Tatum couldn't reach it, he can now and destroys it all day long.

She loves Mary and Jesus.

Later my sister and parents came over to frost cookies with us.

Such a cute boy.

She loves to frost cookies.

She loves to decorate cookies. Lots of sprinkles for this girl.

Even Grandpa frosted a few cookies. It was really a fun time!

After church we came home to no plans...It was wonderful! In fact I think this might be our new tradition. We played games ate food and opened PJs. I even got to vacuum, a crazy need I have. I like the living room vacuumed before Santa comes. I just want the room to look nice before he arrives I guess. Anyway, I was happy to get that done. It doesn't always happen.

Brotherly love!

Braxton was thrilled to get this TMNT  and blanket.

We even opened a new game to play, the kids loved it.

My 5!

Cute little boys.

 Our elf even surprised us with a good-bye letter. It was very cute to see how much they love this little elf.

Braxton was thrilled to hold him and kiss him.

Hadley too!

You can see the magic in this picture, she truly believes! This year some of her friends told her they didn't "believe" in Santa. It made me mad, don't ruin the magic for kids who still have it. As parents I think you would tell your kid that, but I guess not.

She didn't want to put Aaden back. She wasn't done loving him yet,

Aaden even loved on Tatum.

Brooklyn tracked Santa all day. She wanted to make sure she was in bed before he got close.

Brooklyn loves to set out the cookies.

Notes were also left for Santa thanking him in advance.

No comments: