Thursday, August 28, 2014

Fathers Day 2014!

Sam bought Dexter this wallet with her own money...she is so thoughtful.

We made breakfast for Dexter.

It had just been 3 weeks since my Poppy passed, so Father's day was tough this year. In memory of Poppy the kids each wrote a note for Poppy and we released  the balloons. It was vey emotional, for me it was hard to even celebrate this holiday. I did my best to make it special for the wonderful dads in my life but I was sad Poppy wasn't here to celebrate.
New camping chairs for Dexter


Hadley picked out this swim suit.

Brooklyn made this at school.

Braxton is obsessed with socks and insisted that we buy Dexter these dad socks. Dexter really got a kick out of it because he knows how Braxton feels about socks. He even made sure Dex wore them to work on Monday. This is what gift giving should really be about. I thought is was darling!

No comments: