Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hadley's 6th Birthday

Hadley loves toys. She has quit the imagination, she is not like my other kids. They play with a "new" toy for a few days and forget about it. Not Hadley. They each are named and loved by her. Her doll and stuffed animal bin is out of control but she loves them and I'm not ready to make her part with them yet. For now her room will be a consistent mess and she will love every bit of it.


Birthday breakfast!




I always take our kids on a special date on their Birthdays. Hadley always chooses build-a-bear, and each year she enjoys it just as much.

Hadley wanted a school party for months, so I planned and enjoyed every minute of it.



 

  

 

Hadley loves Kindergarten and has made lots of new friends this year.


My poor Braxton got a terrible fever that day and ended up having our first experience with hand, foot and mouth.

Dexter and Hadley's almost share a Birthday.





Tatum adored the Elsa singing doll Hadley got.


It was a fantastic Birthday for a perfect little girl! Hadley is has such a sweet sole and loves to enjoy life. She loves to play with friends but almost enjoys her time alone. Hadley loves dance, tumbling and school. Everyday she dresses up with make-up and loves "fancy" things, the more bling the better. She loves to read and even tells me how good she is at it. Hadley has become very confident in herself this year which I love. I love this little girl so much and feel so blessed that I get to be her mom. I really hate to see her growing up so quick, she is my last girl, which is different than a boy, so I enjoy the special things we get to do together. I know I need her and I hope she always needs me too.

No comments: