Saturday, January 23, 2010

Longest Update Ever!

My Brookie gets the hives! IT WAS HORRIBLE. She has finally recovered, but had them for 4 days. Her eye lids and lips had them too. I have never seen anything like this. The doctor thinks it was a reaction to the amoxacilin she was on for strep.



She is now on medication for Strep because it never went away, and we used almost an entire bottle of Benedryl. Thank goodness she is now better. Today we went to the doctor for Sam she has strep now. I am going to have a nervous breakdown, my kids have been sick this whole winter.
New Years day we went sledding!

Hadley celebrated her B-day. I can’t believe my baby is getting so big! She is such a sweet, mellow girl. She is always happy, and melts my heart with her smile every time.
We had a Barbie cake for her to eat all by herself, she loved it, and keep eating and eating.
I love you so much baby girl!
We are finishing our basement so the computer is not hooked up and I can't get to pictures of some of these events.

Dexter celebrates another b-day!
Dexter and Hadley’s B-day are only 1 day apart. So, it was party after party. I know it was a pain to come to two parties, but I think everyone should have their own day!
Honey, I love you more than you will ever know. You are the greatest husband, and father any girl could have. Us girls are so blessed to have you.
XOXO

Hadley finally gets a tooth. I have been waiting for this day to come for the last 4 months. Every time she seemed cranky, I thought it was a tooth, but it wasn’t. Finally, at 13 months we have a tooth!

Samantha celebrates her B-day! Yes my oldest keeps getting older and older. Please make it stop!
Sam usually has two parties one with her friend and one with the family. This year we went ice skating with her friends. We took her two best friends ice skating, they had a lot of fun.
Then on her actual day we had the family over to celebrate. She had a great b-day.

Brain, my dear bother in law celebrates his b-day. Brain and I love to give each other crap. That is because we are both incredibly opinionated. We will argue over anything, just to be the winner of the argument. I have to say I think Brian is more stubborn than me. Anyway, Brian you’re a great guy, who will do anything for anyone, and I’m lucky to have you as a brother.

My sister Jessica celebrated a b-day, we went out to dinner with our family and then back to her place for cake and ice cream. Jess your place sure is cute! Thanks for having us over. I hope you had a great day!

My dad Bill celebrated his b-day. Mom and Bill were in town for Christmas, so we celebrated Bill’s b-day while they were here. Even though it wasn’t Bill’s actual b-day it was sure nice to spend it with him. I love you, and look forward to your next visit. The basement is a couple months away from being done, so hopefully we have a nicer place for you guys to sleep next time you’re here.
Christmas
Christmas eve the girls and I went to the candlelight service at church and then came home to spend the night together as a family. It was very mellow, I had big plans, but the girls fell asleep by 8 o’clock, so the night was shot, I even had to put the cookies out for Santa, the girls fell asleep even before doing that.
Christmas morning we woke the girls around 6:30 (Hadley woke with a cold, which was a bummer), and went down to the tree to see what Santa brought them. Sam got a DSI, Brooklyn a beauty salon, and Hadley a Mickey mouse car. Everyone loved their gifts and it was very nice. Then we were ready to go by 9:30 am off to Nana’s house, there we had breakfast, and then off to get Sam a 12:30. After we got Sam we went over to my dad’s house to celebrate with my sisters and their families, it was so nice to be all together and see all the little kids. They were so cute, after that we raced home to start dinner. My mom, Bill, Granny and Poppy and sister Danielle all came over to have dinner. I was so exhausted by the end of the day, I honestly could not get up to do another thing. This is the joy of divorced families. Go, go, go! At least I still have all my family, so I am not going to complain. Then the day after Christmas Dexter’s dad and Bonnie came over to exchange gifts, we had a nice visit with them.


Happy Birthday Dad!
My dad celebrates another b-day, we went over to his place for cake and ice cream. All us girls and our families were there, it was nice to spend time together. Dad I love you!
My dad and Barb also got the cutest puppy ever, she is adorable, we all had lots of fun cuddling her. Hadley, loves the puppy, she wants to kiss her all the time. She is the most loving little girl, always kissing things.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Sounds like you guys have a had an eventful winter! I miss hanging out, we should get together soon!

Sadie Lady said...

WOW! Busy, busy, busy...Poor Brookie. What a pain. Hope things are cleared up and going well.