Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hoopes Update

My poor Poppy!
This week has been very stressful for our family, my Poppy had open heart surgery on Monday (Pig valve replacement). Once he came out of surgery I was about to cry because he looked so horrible, you can't see in this picture, but he had tubes coming out everywhere. After spending two days in ICU, he seems to making progress in the right direction. He is still in a lot of pain and isn't the same person yet. I hope he starts to joke around again soon. Once he returns home he will have a nurse come once a day and make sure he is on the right track. This will help ease Granny's mind too.
I love you Poppy get well soon!
Our Basement!
Here are some pictures. I have to say I have the greatest husband, he has been working every night after work and every weekend for the last two months. He has done a great job too, I love the way things are turning out. Our deadline is fastly approaching, 4 weeks away! Honey, I'm sorry that I have been the Q/A nightmare.

Sams President Day program. She was happy Poppy came since they honored the Veterans. Sam did a great job, right on task and listening to her teacher as usual. I am so lucky to have a daughter like her. Great job Sam!!

Dr. Hoopes
Brooklyn's latest thing is being a doctor, she loves to give everyone in the house a shot.


My Granny celebrates her 74th B-day. We all went out to dinner and then back to Granny's for cake. My Granny is a very special woman, she is always there for me and helps even she has to go out of her way. She is a very special part of my life and my girls lives too. They all love her very much. Granny thanks for everything you do, you are such a sweet person, and I hope that I can be as good of a grandma as you are one day.

I love you!

Valentines Day pictures, I know I'm late, but here they are anyway.

The girls were each suprised with a special valentine's day gift and then we had breakfast together. Dexter and I went out to dinner later that evening.
















2 comments:

Taryn said...

Great to see that your family is doing good! I've been thinking about ya, sorry that we've lost touch. Let's get together soon!!!
I hope everything goes well with your delivery! I'm so excited that we are both having boys, then they can be playmates :)

Sadie Lady said...

Sorry to hear about Poppy's surgery. I really hope that he gets back to himself soon.