My first daffodils finally arrived yesterday. It makes me so happy to see that Spring in here.
Brooklyn enjoying time on the tramp. It is so nice to go outside and not be stuck in the house.
My mom got Hadley this swing for her B-day. Dexter hung it this weekend and she loves it. Thanks for the great gift mom.

Sam is a great big sister, she is always worried about her sisters, she is such a huge help to me.
We celebrated Barb's B-day this weekend, it was nice to spend time together. Happy Birthday Barb!
We are still continually working on the basement, it is never ending. I think we are getting close though, I ordered carpet this week and hope to have it installed this next weekend and then we can work on the next room. Three weekends until the big day, I am getting nervous and excited. I am past exhausted and wish I could get some sleep, but with two little ones and one on my bladder it is near impossible. My mom is coming in three weeks and I can't wait to have her here, she is always such a help.



1 comment:
How can we HELP you??? Please call us whenever you need anything.
Post a Comment