Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Back to Work!

Today was my second day back at work and I must say I am exhausted. Work is actually easy, staying at home is MUCH more work and rewarding. I must give all you stay at home moms a pat on the back.
Braxton is almost 3 months and is probably my last child, so leaving him has been hard (plus he is a real mamas boy). I am actually having a hard time concentrating while I am there wondering if he is eating enough, is he napping or what is going on with him. What I dislike most about being back in the office is pumping, I don't have an office so I have to use the public restroom three times a day. It is so awkward, but you do what you have to do for your kids. I am determined to nurse him a full year no matter what. As I said he is probably my last child so I want to enjoy every part of the adventure. I think he misses me when I am gone, when I pick him up he gives me a big smile. The girls miss me too, but they are used to me working, so not as big of a deal to them. I sure hope this gets easier.

No comments: