
Brooklyn on her new Princess bike. She loves this bike, she even picked it herself.


Hadley on her new bike (Brooklyn's old princess bike). She can't reach the pedals yet, but she doesn't mine just sitting.
Braxton loves this toy! He hits at the toys on it now, and even coos at it. This toy is on it's third baby, I like seeing him play with toys the others girls have used. I am sentimental though. Also, this is one of the two blue toy this
lil man has inherited, everything else, and I mean everything is pink.

I took this picture a few weeks ago, and I think it is so cute. No one was posing, and that's what makes is so nice. It also shows how much love
Braxton gets. I'm not sure how Sam escaped this picture, but she did. Darn it! Would have been perfect if she were in it.
1 comment:
That last picture is so special! You captured the moment perfectly and can feel the love in it.
Post a Comment