Ok, never go on the Halloween cruise on the Provo river. It was horrible! Braxton and Hadley were both crying the whole time, so that didn't help things. The minute we got on the boat I wanted to get off. I bought the tickets through groupon for half price, so it cost our whole family only $14, but I still think it was not worth it. Like I said with the two little ones crying and Brooklyn scared of the pirate, and Sam without a coat...need I say more? It was suppose to be a 30 minute cruise with pumpkins on the shore and a pirate who attacks the boat and then tells stories, but there were no stories, just talk of BYU vs. Utah. We were in Provo, so they were all Y fans. Anyway, I am always up for fun and family, but this was NOT it. The minute we got in the car Dexter said, "the sad thing was that some of those people have been on that trip more than once."Anyway, something fun to laugh about later on. We only got one picture, and here it is.
Mom, do you remember this snowsuit? Yes, it was Sam's, the one you got her. I am actually surprised at how many things I am finding that I kept of hers. I love it! I did give most of her stuff away with the 7.5 gap in ages, but I did keep a few things. Braxton enjoyed the warmth of this snow suit.



No comments:
Post a Comment