Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pumpkin Patch and Halloween Decor


Super Baby. Braxton is going to be Superman this year, Brooklyn is going to dress as Belle and Hadley as Minnie Mouse. Sam is still undecided.

Picture of my decorations.

More indoor decorations

My new witch. I love her, I think she guards the front door just right.
And yes, Danielle and I both bought one. We cannot help that we have the same taste in decor. We went to Tai Pan and used our 20% off coupon, it was fun. I love shopping.
Entry decor.

Dining Room decor. I did not take any pics of the outside, just inside, it was too cold today.

Pumpkin patch fun!! When I was little we went to the grocery store to get them and this is so much more fun. I think it is about the same price, may be even cheaper this way.

Dexter did not want this picture, but too bad for him!

Sam still loves doing this too, which is nice to have everyone involved.

Us girls.

Brooklyn and her pumpkin.

Last weekend we visited the pumpkin patch. It was 86 degrees out. I loved it, I wanted to go early this years because I think the cold makes it miserable picking your pumpkins. We do this every year, and Brooklyn was super excited about it, she kept asking about it all day. Hadley wanted to go too, but once we got there, she didn't want to get dirty.

1 comment:

Sadie Lady said...

I especailly love the table decor. What fun.