
My little man is 7 months already; I swear it goes faster with each child you have. Braxton's needed a haircut for a little while now, but I kept putting it off (Hadley is 2 and still hasn't had one, so I wondered if I was rushing it.) I told Dexter I was going to take him in and he refused to pay $14 for a haircut and told me he was going to do it. I disagreed for a week or so, and then thought how bad could it really be? Dexter cuts his own hair, and it looks good. Dexter even did research, because I wanted faux hawk. Long story short my boy got a hair cut. This is a picture of him before Dex started.

Dexter and I were both tied up, so I asked Brooklyn if she could help capture the moment. Brooklyn's had lots of practice with the camera, and was honored that I would ask. She was snapping away the whole time, and took over 30 pictures. Way to go Brooklyn, thanks for helping mom and dad. This picture Brooklyn was asking us to smile for her.

Dexter bringing out the clippers. I was pretty scared!

More clipping.

My handsome guys. Thanks honey, you did a good job. My boy looks so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment