
The night before we decorated, and set out Hadley's kitchen so she could see it right away in the morning.

Her reaction...she loved it! She didn't want to open her other gifts.

Sam bought Hadley twin babies with her own money. Hadley loved them, and Brooklyn automatically adopted one.

My girls! We got Hadley a broom and mop to go along with her kitchen. She likes to help me clean, now she will have her own stuff to clean with.

Hadley adores Minnie mouse, so she got Minnie pancakes (Sam's idea).

Her Minnie singing card. She loves it, and it still carrying it around.

Hadley's Minnie cake. Dexter, Sam and I stayed up until 2am frosting it. It took us 4 hours. I didn't force them to help either, they wanted to help.

Aunt Jessica, Hadley, and Shrek.

Hadley got lots of babies and
accessories, she couldn't be happier either.

Dexter and his new Jazz shirt.

Granny and Poppy

Grandpa and Grandma

Dan and Sam

Grandma and Jessica. No pictures of my dad, I feel bad. Sorry dad. I'll make sure she knows that Papa was there.

Hadley and her cake. I think our singing scared her.

Dexter's cake. Sam did the writing on it and the border, she wants to be on
Cakeboss one day. She loves to help me bake and decorate.

Daddy, Hadley and their cakes.

I thought silly sting would be fun for the kids, but they were all scared of it. So Danielle, Dexter and Sam enjoyed it. Looks like Danielle got the short end of the stick.

Hadley got lipstick and glitter, here the girls are enjoying it.

Me and my boys!

After the party we took Hadley to
McDonald's for
fries. They are her favorite.
Hadley had a great 2
nd B-day, thanks to everyone for all the great gifts. We are truly blessed to have you all in our lives.

Dexter and Hadley's B-days are just one day apart, so we had everyone over on Hadley's B-day to celebrate both of their B-days. Yesterday was Dexter's
official (32
nd) B-day, so after he got home from work we went to dinner. Then we gave him our gift and had yet another cake waiting for him (Brooklyn fell asleep before this
happened). Three cakes in two days, it is coming out of my ears. Dexter told me I didn't need to make him another cake, but what a bummer B-day without one, so as long as I am around everyone will have a cake on their
actual day. I am so tired and my house is still a disaster. I am dedicating the day to cleaning it up.
Dexter and Hadley I love you both more than you will ever know.
No comments:
Post a Comment