Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

 Easter this year included egg coloring with Granny and Poppy.

 Cupcake making with the kids and Honey.

 Brooklyn loved fosting the cupcakes.

 Our finished product!

Braxton's Easter basket.

Sam's basket.

 Hadley's basket.

 Brooklyn's basket.

Kids woke up at 6:30am and were SO excited to look for their baskets.
Dexter and I were both sick with the flu, and were both up sick all night. I had big plans for the day, but I could hardly get out of bed on Easter. It was the WORST. I love holidays, and the flu ruined it for me.

 The baskets are hidden through out the house and the kids have to hunt for them. Sam being the oldest, found hers first.

 This was Braxton's first Easter. Weird, since he is already one, but Easter was in March last year. He loved the eggs the most.

 Hadley was thrilled to get her Tangled doll.

Sunglasses are usually given on Easter. The girls loved them!

I bought all this new clothes for Easter, so I was determined to have them wear it, even if we didn't make it to church. They looked so cute. Sam did get to go to church with my sister. Thanks for taking her Dan.

 My sweet boy in his suit, with his eggs. He loved to put them in the basket and then empty it.

My little diva. Brooklyn enjoyed the Easter egg hunt very much. She collected the most eggs. Sam probably could have beat her, but she kept helping Hadley, what a great sister Hadley has.

Dexter and I were sad to miss all our family on Easter, but thanks to my Dad and Barb for having the girls over to eat and have fun with you. They had a blast!

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Bummer that you guys were sick on Easter! Your kids outfits are super darling! We love having Brooklyn over, she is such a cutie and I've had fun getting to know her!