Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sam's Big Party!

Sam's Birthday bash decor.

 


I made her cupcakes

and a cake!




Eating dinner.

 After dinner we had a spa party - manicure, facials and make-up. Doing each other's make-up, I thought they would make each other pretty, but they decided to do it with their beauty masks on. They all looked like it was Halloween instead. They had fun, and that is all that matters.

Told you...they looked crazy!

Doing  nails.



Getting this picture took a lot of work. Almost harder than getting a group of Toddlers to listen...haha!


Opening gifts. She got lots of cute jewelry!


Sam even got purposed to.  Three of her friends all got the same ring.


Taylor is Sam's good friend since 4th grade.

Her newer friend Shelby.

Sydnee and Sam.

Jesse and Sam, she was so sweet. Even asked if she could help with anything.

Kenzie and Sam.

Singing Happy Birthday! It was SO loud. They were all yelling.

Then they got Sam with cupcake in the face. Good thing I am a cool mom.

Then it was time for facials.


Hadley was gone for a few minutes so I called to her and she said "You might not want to come in here." and this is what I  found. One messy girl. She eventually came out naked and said she was ready for a bath and 11pm. SO cute Hadley!!

Getting ready for the sleep over. They were up until 5am, and nearly cleared out the pantry. I didn't think they could eat that much food.

Sam's party was a success. All the girls had a great time, of course there was some drama. "Sam is friends with everyone" is what one girl told me. It seems that there were a bunch of different social groups at the same party and you know how that goes. I was happy that Sam could have all her friends together. All the girls loved the pampering they got and I was happy it went well.

No comments: