Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sam's Big Performance!

Sam and Malia before the big performance. Sam took theater this year and had to perform in front of school and the parents.

The kids had to perform two minute duets. Malia is Sam's BF, and also her partner in the duet.

More of Sam's friends. She may think my picture taking is extreme, but when she gets older she will enjoy all the memories I have captured.

Our family got to the school an hour before the performance to save seats and also to get good seats. The three little ones were great!

They are such good picture takers...it's like I trained them or something!

The girls on stage. The did a fantastic job. I would have been terrified if I had to do that, but everyone who performed did a good job! I was so proud of Sam, she didn't forget her lines or anything. Sam loves theater and I think she will be taking more classes next year.


Poppy, Sam and Granny.

Barb, Sam and my dad.

One proud mama!

Two proud parents and their girl!
I have the best family, they come to everything and support my kids always! Thank you so much, I know that it means the world to them.  Bill thanks for coming too, some how you escaped my pictures.

No comments: