 |
| Hadley is now officially 4 years old. I love having her as my daughter and so thankful that I get to be her mom! She wanted a newborn baby more than anything and that is just what she got. Since Dexter is at work by the time the kids get up, Hadley had to wait until he got home to open most her gifts. |
 |
| Hadley opened her Rapunzel shoes that morning along with a couple new outfits. The baby was her favorite though. Hadley was kind enough to even let Brooklyn wear the shoes most of the day. Hadley shares great! |
 |
| Hadley wanted pancakes with "sour cream," she really means whip cream. She even told me "no sprinkles, but a candle would be good." she knows that I always add a candle to Birthday breakfast. |
 |
After playing at home for a little while we were off to build-a-bear. She has wanted to go there for a long time, so this is what we did for her B-day. I was actually a little worried about having Brooklyn and Braxton, and that they may have tantrums since they were not getting a bear too, but they were excellent (of course they were warned before hand.)
Hadley choose a bear with a Rapunzel and cheer leader outfit. She was SO happy she loves that bear. She named it Cleea, she keeps forgetting what she named the bear though. I think she though of the name on the fly. She keeps telling me that we should name our baby Calexa if it is a girl. She likes unique names, which I think is adorable. |
 |
| Leaving build-a-bear. |
 |
| Then off to lunch, she choose the place. We had a very nice afternoon together. I love making their b-days special. I hope they remember the memories we have made when they get older. I know I remember my B-days being special. |
 |
| Finally that night arrived and our family came over to celebrate with us. Sam got her Barbie and the Popstar polly pocket. She loved it! Sam is so thoughtful of her sisters and brother. |
 |
| Playing with her Build-a-bear and Brooklyn is playing with Sam's old Build-a-bear. Good thing I never get rid of a toy. They had a fun day together. Brooklyn was extra nice to her all day. That is exactly the way it should be on her Birthday! |
 |
| Hadie and Cleea. |
 |
| Hadley and her gifts she received for her Birthday. Thank you everyone for coming and for the nice gifts. She loved all of them. I know having a party on a week night is a pain, but I think a Birthday should be celebrated on the day, so thanks for coming even after a long day of work. |
 |
| Hadley as Tinkerbell, thanks to G&G Hoopes. |
 |
| I continued the wedding theme, so this is the wedding cake for Flynn and Rapunzel. |
 |
| Grandma Bonnie and Hadley. Thank you so much for coming even though Grandpa couldn't make it. |
 |
| Grandma and Papa and Hadley. |
 |
| Granny, Poppy and Hadley. |
 |
| Hadley as Rapunzel, she looked so cute. |
 |
The day after her birthday Hadley was the VIP at school. Here is the poster we made of her. Some of the questions were: Her favorite place: Jungle Jims
What she wants to be when she grows up: A mom and a Princess (my kind of girl)
Favorite thing to do: Color
If she could wish for something what would it be: A teddy Bear (wish accomplish, and so easy) |
 |
| Hadley in the adorable outfit Granny picked out for her. She looked so cute in it. |
Hadley is sweet. She loves to go to pre-school and dance. She loves to play with her friends. The friends she talks about most are Wynter, London, Reagan and Megan (of course her cousin Caden too.) She loves to do artistic things and doesn't appear to be fond of sports in anyway. She loves to wear make-up and dress-up all the time. She enjoys her alone time as well though. She can be moody when someone upsets her or takes a toy from her. She loves her pink blankey and sleeps with it every night. She loves to cuddle and watch Barbie movies. She is not picky about her clothes (thank heavens,) She loves Barbies and dolls and loves to play house with Brooklyn. Hadley is a wonderful girl. We are so happy she is apart of our family. Hadley we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment