Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween!

Hadley's pre-school had a little parade. They sang a few songs too. It was cute!

The week of Halloween the girls could wear costumes to dance. Brooklyn wore a witch costume, and Hadley dressesd as Belle, but I forgot to get a picture of her.

The day of Halloween we just hung out at home, and dressed in our Halloween clothes. Notice it was nice enough to wear shorts that day. I loved it!

My little cuties.

Brooklyn was a beautiful bride for Halloween!

Caden a ninja turtle, Braxton a transformer, and again our bride.

Hadley, Brooklyn and Braxton.

Hadley was a pretty princess.

Braxton a tough transformer.

Sam a baseball player. Cutest one I have ever seen.

Sam and her friends.

My four! Braxton was already done and out of costume at this point.

We had a fun Halloween. My grandparents and sister came over for dinner, and then the guys took the kids trick-or-treating. The kids were out for about two hours, which I think is the longest they have ever been out.

No comments: