Friday, December 21, 2012

My Girls First Dance Recital!

My Brooklyn, she loved getting all dolled up, and I love getting her all dolled up. I would be totally lost without daughters. My plans for life always included girls. Good thing God agreed with me or I would not get to experience these fun things.

This was our first recital. The night before was the dress rehearsal, and then the actual performance. I was really happy with the whole thing, I thought it turned out great. My wonderful support team. Granny, Danielle and of course Caden.

Sam is the best BIG sister ever. She helped with the hair and make-up. I took me two hours to get these girls all dolled up, and she could tell I was beyond stressed. I sorta felt like I was on Toddlers and Tiaras, for me very stressful getting them ready, feed and out the door in time. I apparently love stress, because I seem to find it on every corner. I wish I was a more mellow person, but I am just uptight all the time.

I was impressed with how well the girls did. Hadley knew just what to do.

She is ADORABLE. I just smiled the whole time I watched her.

Brooklyn did so well too. She makes the funnest facial expresses and I loved watching them.

Brooklyn did two dances. A hip hop and a jazz. Both were really cute. I am so proud of them, not only for doing such a great job, but for getting on that stage in front of all those parents. I think that alone is a big deal. Way to go girls!

Hadley's class.

Brooklyn's class.

My cute girls!

My girls with Papa and Grandma. Thanks for coming!

I had Dexter stop on his way home and grab some flowers for our girls. They kept asking what they were for, so after the performance when they got flowers, they were really excited and felt really special!

Hadley, Brooklyn, Hailey and Megan. All the girls did a great job. They all looked so cute too. I loved it!


After the shooting in CT, it really makes you appreciate your kids more. I know that sometimes kids can be a challenge, but I just feel so blessed that I have my kids here to challenge me. I can't imagine loosing them. In fact, I find it hard to even throw a school paper away lately. I just keep thinking how each day is precious. I just love these little ones, and feel so happy being their mother.

No comments: