Dexter, Melissa, Sam, Brooklyn, Hadley, Braxton and Tatum
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Brooklyn's 1s Grade Program
Brooklyn had a very cute Christmas program. It just happened to land on my Birthday, it was the best present ever! I loved watching her little facial expressions, they were priceless. She was very excited, she was singing her songs all month long.
My little cutie. I am having the worst time keeping glasses on this girl. The minute she gets home from school she ditches them. I hope one day she doesn't need them anymore, and she really hopes that is the case too.
I always say I have the best family, and I really think I do. They come to everything and support my kiddos in all they do. My Granny and Poppy came also, but left before I could get a picture of them. Thanks for coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment