Saturday, February 2, 2013

Tatum Update!

Tatum at 3 weeks old. We all thought he looked like me at birth, but look at this picture...he looks just like Dexter. It is the eyes. He is also wearing Braxton's cutest baby outfit.

Brotherly love! I don't think they look at all alike.

My little Valentine!

Tatum's doctor told me to stay at home for 3 months to avoid RSV/flu season, so that means I am the photographer until then. I am really torn, I would love some pics now, but Brax had RSV at 10 months and I don't want another ambulance ride.

My sweet baby boy!

Braxton posing for a pic too.

The kids posing their baby for a photo.

My little Tinkerbell.

My little dancer!

 
I think I am pretty well adjusted to our new bundle of joy! I am really easy going with this baby. I try not to stress about the little things. I do feel much happier when the house is clean, and have done some "toy trashing" to make thing more manageable for myself. I have the house organized which make me feel like I can stay on top of things better. I will never have all the laundry done, and I am Ok with that. We are all blessed to have several option so as long as the underwear are clean, we are ok. Dinner is once again the most stressful time of the day...someone is crying, fighting, or needs help with something. I love  to see Dexter each night and he is such a help. As I said earlier Tatum should stay home, which means so should I. I haven't been to the store in over a month, and have been sending Dexter at night. I have been saving us a few dollars this way, he gets what is on the list and that is all. Not me I browse the whole store.
 
A few things about Tatum:
 
Tatum was tongue tied at birth, this means the doctor had to cut the skin under his tongue. It made breast feeding hard for the both of us for about 5 days until this procedure was done. Then took another day to readjust to his new tongue. He is now a champion eater.
 
Tatum has birthmarks on his eyelids, and on the back of his head/neck.
 
Tatum's little toe on the right side curves on top of his other toe next to it.
 
As with all my children, Tatum has clogged tear ducts. Both eyes are always running and caked with yellow matter on his eyelashes.
 
Tatum has acid reflex and is on medicine for that. Braxton had it horribly, Tatum doesn't seem quit as fussy with his.
 
At two weeks old Tatum weighed 8lbs 6oz.
 
Tatum can't stand a poopy diaper, he gets very fussy. He has a scream like his sis, Brooklyn.
 

No comments: