Saturday, February 2, 2013

Braxton Start School!

Braxton started a JOY school two weeks ago. The first week was tough to convince him this would be a fun thing, but after the first day he was sold. He loves it and asks when it is his turn to go to school. He goes with 6 other little friends in the neighborhood. All the moms take a turn teaching and for me it is a great way to get him involved socially. He will start pre-school in fall so I want him to be ready to leave me. I am sad to think of him growing up so quickly! I love having my little guy home with me. He is my little buddy. I think boys are more attached to their mothers, well at least Braxton is. He has a hard time leaving me, harder than the girls did.
 
He has had a backpack for months now, he got his when Hadley got hers and now he finally gets to use it. Of course, he has a Cars one. He loves that movie!

No comments: