Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Tatum is 2 Months Old!

6 weeks old

Danielle took these for me a couple weeks ago.

My little bunny.
It turns out Braxton is struggling with being an older brother more than I thought he was. He has started being mean to Tatum. He will grab his face and pinch it, and even cover his face with a burp cloth. It is taking all I have, not hang him by his feet...haha. I know he is doing this because he feels a lack of love. In fact today he told me he wanted to try Tatum's diaper on, so I put a size 1 diaper around his leg and showed him it was for little babies, he then lost interest and wanted his TMNT undies back on. Some days he is madly in love with Tatum and wants to be my helper, but lately he is just jealous. I hope this ends soon!

I cannot believe that today my baby is already 2 months old. He steals more of my heart everyday. I LOVE it when he smiles, and at 7 weeks he has started smiling on demand. It is the cutest thing. He is cooing now too. The last couple of days he has started using his hands to hit his activity mat, and also tries to control them. He is sleeping a lot less during the day, and more at night. In fact, two nights ago he slept for 6 hours straight. He only gets up twice a night now. The loss of sleep hasn't bothered me much this time around. His clogged tears ducts cleared up around 6 weeks, which is nice. He is still pretty fussy, but I think I see some improvement or I am just getting used to constant crying. He is a hold me baby, and that I don't mind. Tatum doesn't like to be in the car, especially when it stops moving. He screams bloody murder the entire time. It reminds Dex and I of Brooklyn when she was a baby.

No comments: