Monday, March 11, 2013

This Kid Cracks Me Up!

Braxton loves many things. He is not the kind of kid that is obsessed with just one thing. He love helmets, and sports cards. He places a helmet with each card, and makes them a set. I am happy that I can get these cards for him at the dollar store, he doesn't know the players yet, so no need to pay the big bucks yet. However, we just got a pack with John Stockton, which I thought was cool, he could care less.
Brax loves Cars, not so much any car, but Cars the movie cars. His favorite cars right now are Mama and Uncle Topalino, Petey Pacer, and Tubbs Pacer. He seems to like the lemons not the racers as much. At our last count he has 9 McQueens and 7 Finns. He really wants "Sally" for his B-day, and luckily I have completed that wish...I am so excited to give it to him. My sister and I are little obsessed ourselves. When we find new cars we call the other to see if they need to too. Believe it or not, but a lot of these buggers are hard to find.

Brooklyn loves to play Cars with Braxton. They are very close and have similar likes, it is cute to see them together.


Braxton, Tatum and I have a few hours together while all the girls are at school. He loves to get into their dress-ups.

He would love to dress Tatum up if I'd him.
 
His newest thing is running around naked. It drives me nuts! Mainly because he thinks that getting dressed again means a new outfit. The other day i found him playing Barbies in the basement naked, it was cute, but the laundry pile is not.

No comments: