Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hadley is the Preschool




Hadley picked her backpack this year...she was thrilled.



My little Hadley is enjoying another year of preschool with Miss. Amy and Miss. Lisa. Hadley LOVES school and is so excited to go always. I must say I feel pretty attached to this group of kids, they are all friends and their moms are awesome too. We all know each other and swap kids on a regular basis. All of them play really well together. I will be sad to see this group split. It seems that most of the kids will go to a charter school and mine will not. I am happy and content where we are. Hadley is smart, she can write her name like a pro and loves learning about anything. This year I've noticed that Hadley has started taking toys to school more. I used to care but not anymore...must be the 5th child.

No comments: