Thursday, November 21, 2013

Halloween 2013!

We started at Brooklyn's school for the parade. She was off track but her teacher came in just for the parade.

My little Mermaid

Cute girl.

The we went over to the hospital next door for trick-or-treating.

They even gave all the kids bags and lot of candy. Braxton had to go to school so he missed the fun here.

Such a cute baby!

My mom even joined us this year so she took this pic of us. It was so fun having her here.

Brooklyn and her teacher.

Thor "Braxton" and his class.

Braxton and his buddy Cooper.
 
These 5 ride together everyday and have a pretty good time together.

Braxton loves these teachers.

My bride...not the costume I bought her but that's ok.

Ariel. Brooklyn joined us for all the parades it was fun!

Hadley's cute class.

My girl.

Again such good teachers.

Normally I have treats set out for the kids on each holiday but this year not until after 3:30 when the day seems to settle a little.

'Sam and Shelby...she made that costume, isn't it cute!

Caden made the kids these cute treats. So fun to have cousins that are friends.

Hadley and Ollie enjoying some quiet time.

Daddy and his cowboy.

My amazingly cute kids.



Thor

Bride

Ariel

1st Halloween as a cowboy.


Boyce family joined us for trick-or-treating.

Sam the police woman.

Cute boys!

Honey and my sweet kids.

Pizza and cupcakes to celebrate the holiday.


Yep, he is army crawling. He started doing it at 9 and a half month.

Papa and Grandma after most the costume hit the ground.
It was a LONG day. Even blogging about it wore me out, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love that I have a big family and get to enjoy all these things. Thanks to my family for making the time to see these kids on Halloween.

No comments: