Saturday, March 1, 2014

Christmas Day 2013!

Hadley wished for an American girl doll.

Brooklyn wished for a cell phone but got an American girl doll.

Braxton wished for a motorcycle.

Sam wished for an iphone.

Tatum wished for nothing.

Braxton was thrilled!

Sam grateful but disappointed, no phone.

Hadley overjoyed but Brooklyn a little bummed. I don't want my children to get everything they want. I want them to have to work for things. We are very blessed and my children are too. That is what I want them to understand.


Mom and dad deliver the iphone. Santa usually brings the good stuff but this year we mixed it up.

The girls got tablets. Brooklyn had a melt down when Sam opened the phone and refused to open her tablet. I was not happy with the attitude.

Love Christmas with a girl like Hadley. Always grateful or whatever given.

Dad got a new phone too. I got an awesome new video camera.

Sam bought the kids a build-a-bear with her babysitting money. She is the most thoughtful girl.

Happy boy! We let him sleep while the other kids were up at 6am.



Poppy and Granny's house






Nana's

We stopped at Papa's and Grandma's too.





No comments: