Monday, March 3, 2014

Tatum's First Birthday!

My Poppy was so sick on Tatum's Birthday, yet he dropped by earlier in the day to wish him a Happy Birthday! I am so blessed to have these amazing grandparents. They have set the bar pretty high!  

I decided on a "little man" party for Tatum.


Potato bar for dinner, he ate pretty good.

The cutest baby I know.

Hadley adores Tatum and takes wonderful care of him.

Things to remember!

His cake.

Décor. I didn't get as many pics as I would have liked. 

Tatum's cake.


G&G Hoopes got him this cute horse. They were sick, so they dropped it off.

All of Tatum's Birthday gift! Thank you everyone.

Cake smash!
 


My baby. I love this little guy so much. He has me wrapped around his finger that is for sure.

Nana and Grandpa stopped by.

Papa and Grandma.

Love this picture.

My messy boy!

Photo booth.

My awesome sister and her family.

Boyce family.


Tatum's Birthday wreath. He is our little man. We love him to pieces and he has stolen all of our hearts.
I feel like one luck mom to have been blessed with 5 wonderful children. I know they are all a precious gift from God.

No comments: