Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Brooklyn's 8th Birthday!

Waking up on her 8th Birthday!

Everyone loves Brooklyn's Birthday, it is our only summer Birthday.

Eight is Great!

The mess after the gift are open.

For breakfast my mom, Granny, Danielle and her kids came over. It was so fun and relaxing!

We miss Poppy at every celebration, so we have a picture to remind us that he is in our hearts forever.

I set up a cute photo booth and everyone was required to have their pic taken with Brooklyn.

Brooklyn is a water babe and we always go swimming on her Birthday. She loved her new swim suit too.

She is the cutest!

We had a beach themed birthday party and she wanted me to "order" her a cake this year so we did. She picked it out.

We had all our family over that evening to celebrate. Parties without Poppy are pretty dull, no one stays long and there is no noise. Poppy was hard of hearing and always had something to say, and he and Granny would stay and visit. I'm starting to wonder if family parties should be combined with friend parties.

Brooklyn's big gift was an electric scooter.

She loved it! I was so happy she did.

I can't believe she is 8 already.

Love that they have each other.

Cake time.

I love this picture, she looks so happy.

She loved her Elsa doll from Danielle.

Nana and Brooklyn

Papa and Grandma Barb.

Danielle

Honey

Me and my girls!

Birthday girl

Daddy and his girl.

Sammie and her diva sister Brooklyn.

Jessica

Cutest Hadley

Cousins!

No comments: