Monday, September 22, 2014

Hollywood

Sam was the reason for our trip to the Hollywood Walk of Fame. She loves movie stars and since she really wanted to go we did. Hollywood is nothing like you imagine. It is dirty and full of homeless people.

The kids thought it was a lot of walking and it was. I had to keep them entertained by finding stars that would interest them.

Since Disneyland was the reason for our trip.

I love these cute kids.

Cutest family.

I had to get a pic of Sam with the Project Runway sign since she wants to attend Parsons one day.

I love MJ, and was so happy to find his star. His star was smoothered with people. Getting a pic by yourself was tricky but with 5 kids surrounding me I could pull it off.

Robin Williams star since he had just passed.
Betty White, since Golden Girls is the show Sammie and I used to watch when she was little. We both still love the show.


This star is for my Poppy, he was a fan of Kenny Rogers. I know he would have thought it was cool. Miss you Poppy, every single day I listen to "The Gambler" and the kids know and love this song too. You are in our hearts always.

No comments: