![]() |
| We camped by the river. |
![]() |
| We love Lava! |
![]() |
| Had square ice cream. |
![]() |
| Hung out with friends! |
![]() |
| Spent a whole day in the water. |
![]() |
| The pool was so crowded but so much fun. |
![]() |
| Our family minus Sam, she was in NYC. |
![]() |
| Had smores. |
![]() |
| Cole and Braxton are like brothers! |
![]() |
| Can you tell these girls like to have photos taken? |
![]() |
| Tatum had a blast too. Here he is sitting in the sink. He also managed to burn his hand on the griddle. I feel like if there is any danger to be found, Tatum will find it. |
When I was a kid we went to Lava at least once a year. We went with my mom and my grandparents. My Poppy loved the hot pools and we always had a blast. Once we got older we didn't go as often since we had kids of our own. Since Poppy passed away it was a little sad being in Lava for me. I imagined all the things he would do. We usually stayed in a condo and we camped with our friends The Sanchez family so that made it a little better. We had so much fun swimming and running the river! My kids had a blast and this is the kind of camping I like. I need to be entertained easily so that I have something to do. Just sitting on a mountain bores me to tears.














No comments:
Post a Comment