Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Disneyland 2014




Sleeping Beauty's castle. The girls loved it. We went through it several times on our trip.

The girls got surprise make overs. They loved it.



Braxton was suppose to get one too, but wouldn't go for the colored hair so he just got the shield and sword.



It is so cute when they turn the girls around...best part!


Hadley and her fairy Godmother.

Brooklyn choose a hair extension, later that night she told me she liked Hadley's hair more. Now we know. Brooklyn is usually over the top, and I'm glad she tried something different. 




Brooklyn and her fairy Godmother.


The girls didn't last long in their Elsa dresses, it was so HOT!


Tatum loved Toon Town. Everything was just his size.



Oh no!

Brooklyn was scared of the big ride so while we waited for the other we ate Mickey ice cream.

Hadley loves Maleficent.







The first night this is how I found Tatum. He crashed hard!

Thought it was so cute.

The kids saved their money for months and months and one night we went to build-a-bear in Downtown Disney.















I tried to take the kids to as many shows as possible.




This is how Brooklyn feels about rides. Most of them scared her.


Cutest kids ever!

The last day we had to split up. I had Tatum and the little girls.





Hadley, Sam and I went on Grizzle Rapids and it was a blast! It was Hadley's favorite ride.



Another parade. The kids loved them.




Yo DJ. I loved Cars Land, it was my favorite thing in Disneyland.








Don't forget your junk! This was Braxton's favorite ride.
Disneyland was an absolute blast. It was just what the doctor ordered. Our family had a great time together!

No comments: