Saturday, May 14, 2011

Braxton

 He doesn't know it yet, but he loves the Yankees! He won't keep a hat on yet, but I am working on it.

 Braxton loves his bedtime story. His loves book with animals the most.

He loves to pet the animals if there is fur in the books.

 
Our dirt magnet. My mom gave this outfit to Braxton for his birthday, so I wanted her to see him in it.
He really does love the dirt. The other day I was planting flowers and the next thing I know he had crawled across the driveway and heading for the street. My girls would have never done that. They would have sat there and played (or fussed) because the grass was touching them. He was so dirty after his journey in the yard that day.

 He loves this toy. He got it for his Christmas, but I just put it together the other day. He is now big enough to play with it. Thanks to Granny and Poppy for the fun toy!

No comments: