Monday, May 23, 2011

Brooklyn's Preschool Graduation!

 Brooklyn and her proud mama.

 Brooklyn's class.

 Brooklyn singing a cute song.

 Brookie graduating.

 Brooklyn and her friend Ashton.

 My little sweetie!

 Brooklyn's wonderful teacher Miss.Karie. We love her, and will miss her a lot.

Brooklyn and her daddy.

Today Brooklyn graduated from preschool. They did  a really cute program. My favorite thing they did was sing "I'm proud to be an American" it brought tears to my eyes. They recited poems and sang songs to recap what they learned through out the year. Miss. Karie did a wonderful job with everything. The graduation was suppose to be at a park, but it got rained out and Miss. Karie did it at her house. I video taped it for anyone who wants to watch,  it really was cute. Thanks to Granny for watching my little ones so Dexter and I could go. Granny was so sweet, she brought Brooklyn flowers and a cake to celebrate. Brooklyn sure felt special today. We love you girly!

No comments: