I had a wonderful Mother's day this year. It was especially nice because my mom was in town. Normally I don't get to see her, so that was an added bonus. I spent the morning with my mom and Granny, the afternoon with Barb and then the evening with Dexter's mom. The day was packed, but I am lucky to have all these great women in my life. I love you all!
Brooklyn gave me the greatest gift of all. These papers mean nothing to you, but the world to me. I am the type of person that keeps every card. Dexter makes fun of me, the minute he gets a card, in the trash it goes. He thinks card are nice and all, but he reads them and then the moment is over. Not me, I read them years later, so I loved her gift. It was a poem with her hand print and then the pink paper says. "I love my mommy because...she sleeps with me, helps me put my toys away and she makes me hot dogs."
As an FYI...I let her in my side of the bed at night and will sleep with her when she is sick. Also, I make her much better food than hot dogs, she just doesn't like the other food I make.
Here is a fourth generation picture...Gran, my mom, me and Braxton (and Hadley).
Me and my wonderful children...I love them more than words can express. I am so blessed and lucky to have them. They make everyday a new adventure and I love that!



No comments:
Post a Comment