![]() |
| One of our engagement photos. |
![]() |
| This is the photo we sent out in our wedding invitation. |
![]() |
| Another engagement photo. |
![]() |
| Dexter asked me to marry him in the most romantic place (in my opinion) CANCUN on the beach. A moment I will never forget. |
| Until I met Dexter I didn't even know what football was...a little exaggerated but not much. Now I even know who Jordan Wynn is. Amazing! |
| Dexter taught me about football, and I taught him that it is ok to be affectionate...and even ok to kiss in public. |
![]() |
| Another Cancun photo, when the kids get older, I would love to take the whole family there, it is so FUN!! |
Tomorrow Dexter and I celebrate our 6 year anniversary and I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful man to marry. As cheesy as it sounds, he still makes my heart skip a beat every time I see him .His eyelashes and smile MELT my heart. I love the fact that he cries every time he laughs hard. He makes me a better person, and makes me happy when I am sad. Most importantly, he is an amazing father to our children.
![]() |
| Dexter I love you always and forever! |









1 comment:
Beautiful. Many more happy years to come. Congrats.
Post a Comment