Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Daddy Daughter Ball!
Last weekend my girls and their daddy attended the daddy daughter ball. The girls LOVED it! They got all dressed up for the event. Both the dresses they are wearing were both Sam's. It makes me think of Sam at that age when I see them in her old clothes. Once the girls were all dolled up Dexter told the girls they looked beautiful and Brooklyn replied and said "dad you look handsome". I thought it was adorable.
The girls and Dexter danced and had lots of fun together. At the end of the night the girls each got a necklace from the ball. Brooklyn loves hers and always wants to wear it. I think Dexter is a pretty awesome father to take his girls to this dance. I know it meant the world to them.
While Dexter and the little girls were gone Sam (she did not want to go to a princess dance), Braxton and I went swimming and out for ice cream. We had a nice time together too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment