![]() |
| Cinderella in her carriage. |
![]() |
| Brooklyn and Ariel |
![]() |
| Hadley and Ariel. You can see she is a little scared, but Ariel is one of her favorites so she at least stood by her. |
![]() |
| Beauty and the Beast. The girls were both scared of the Beast, but some how we still got this picture. I was shocked, they were both scared waiting in line. They both love Belle. |
![]() |
| Both girls LOVE Cinderella! |
![]() |
| Both girls absolute favorite was Rapunzel. The girls love the movie Tangled and both have the Rapunzel doll, so I think this was their favorite of the day. |
![]() |
| Brooklyn and Rapunzel, she even got to touch her hair! |
![]() |
| Can you believe the girls are with Snow White? I can't. The girls didn't even know who she was. Her costume didn't match the Disney movie. |
![]() |
| Sleeping Beauty, Hadley loves her. |
![]() |
| It was such a HOT day, so each girl got an umbrella to shade them. They still love them. When I take them for walk in the wagon, they hold them, and sip water. My little princesses. |
![]() |
| Aladdin and Jasmin. Hadley isn't too crazy about them, so she passed for the photo. |
![]() |
| Just before we left I got Brooklyn to meet Hook. |
![]() |
| Brooklyn truly is a princess. She was telling me she looked beautiful all day. She loves getting dressed up with make-up and jewels. I let the girls wear mascara and "permanent lipstick." |
This year we took Brooklyn and Hadley to the Princess Festival. It was so much FUN!! The girls loved it. Hadley was a little scared to get her book autographed but Brooklyn was all about meeting the princesses. She was a little skeptical of Captain Hook, but after a little persuasion she got his autograph too. We had a blast together.
No comments:
Post a Comment