Saturday, July 23, 2011

My girl just keeps swimming!




Braxton struggles with the 45 minute lesions. I  chase him around the pool and do what ever I can to keep him entertained.

A few weeks ago Brooklyn passed level 1 and moved on to level 2. She is a fish and loves to be in the water.

This summer I got a summer pass to the pool, so I try and take the kids swimming at least 3 times a week. Everyone has fun, and it is a fun way to keep us cool in the heat. Also, thanks to Brooklyn's friend Rylee, Brooklyn likes to use her life jacket now.

Brooklyn loves to warm up on the cement. I used to love doing that as a kid too.

Hadley likes to wonder back and forth from our towels to the pool. She likes to explore the pool bag and see what she can find.

Dexter made it to watch Brooklyn yesterday, she was so happy he came. Poppy and Granny came a couple days earlier and that brought a smile to her face too. She likes to have people watch her.

SO CUTE!


Trending water, she can do it for 30 seconds.


Brooklyn passed level 2 and we are set to start level 3 next week. Good job Brookie!

No comments: