Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Braxton

Braxton likes the vacuum, hopefully he will be a clean boy and know how to use it his whole life. I am so happy that Dexter is clean, the kids give me enough work. I am really am grateful to have a tidy husband.

This is how I found Braxton yesterday. He was really proud of himself.  

I was snapping pictures so he knew he was really cute. I think he can already pose for a photo.

He is such a cute boy!
Braxton is walking...he started walking at about 15 and a half months, but at that time it was only 5 steps or so, but now my little guy is all over the place on his feet. For the longest time he has crawled like a monkey, so I think he has pretty strong arms for a little guy. Braxton loves to be held, always has always will....I hope. I love to cuddle, so I just eat it up. Often times I catch Braxton putting on his morning lipstick with us girls, then he accessorizes with necklaces. He knows where to get them and how to put them on. Then when the dolls come out he has to have one too, and needs a stroller too. He loves to climb. He seems to get on things rather easy, which gives me a giggle everyday. Lately Brooklyn has really been smothering him, she tells me he is her baby and that she can carry him like a baby, and that he needs time out, etc. It drives Braxton and I both nuts. The poor guy gets so mad at her, he has a certain "help me, Brooklyn has me scream." Braxton isn't much smaller than Hadley, and he likes to tackle her, she has been getting sick of it and is starting to push him back. I think as they all get older they will be best of friends.

No comments: