Thursday, September 29, 2011

1 Year!

Tomorrow marks one year since I quit working and started staying home with the kids...actually  I cannot believe how fast it has went. I am enjoying each moment. I love the fact that I get to take and pick-up my kids from school or the bus. I get to make them breakfast, lunch and dinner. I get to change all their diapers and I get to play with them all day. At times, I think I may go crazy after a day of tantrums, but then I quickly remember how it was before I was at home. I am truly grateful to be at home with my kids. Dexter works very, very hard for this to be possible. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband that wants me to be home with the kids. I think I appreciate staying home more since I did have to work, and know how hard it is to juggle work and family. I am certain that staying home was the right choice. I think our family is happier and runs more smoothly too. As a little girl I always pretended to be a mom and had lots of kids, being a mom is what I was meant to do, I know it!

1 comment:

Mindurs said...

Melissa, I am so glad you were able to quit working. I think of your courage to do so all the time. I quit once, but it didn't work out for us. I am hoping my stay at home days are coming soon. You are an inspiration to me. Your family is adorable!